"Pet" to "Partner"
- 22/07/05 Information Growing awareness can be seen when it comes to pet vaccination , Head Veterinarian, DCC Animal Hospital, India, Dr. Vinod Sharma shares detailed information on necessary vaccinations which got picked up by multiple Tier 1 publications
- 22/07/04 Information Head Veterinarian, DCC Animal Hospital, India, Dr. Vinod Sharma comments on increase in demand for Labrador breed thanks to the recent Kannada language film 777 Charlie
- 22/07/01 Information Head Veterinarian, DCC Animal Hospital, Dr. Vinod Sharma comments on Covid vaccine for animals made in India, featured in “The Times of India”
Vision The future we aim for
- From member of family to member of society
The life expectancy of pets has increased significantly over the last fifty years. We believe that this is due to the development of veterinary technology and the change in the attitudes towards pets who are now accepted as family members. However, there are still a limited number of societies and communities that can be accessed with pets. We consider pets as "partners" and want to build an access-free society where we can lead happier lives together with our partners.Our philosophy
Business & Service Details of our business
A'alda expands healthcare business mainly in Asian countries. We will contribute to the development of the veterinary industry, which is the core of a rich life for pets, by utilizing technology and global assets.
- Veterinary Hospital
- We will design future veterinary hospitals with the power of technology and develop the global veterinary hospital business starting from Asia.
- Vets Tech
- By combining electronic medical records and management systems with AI technology, we will create an environment where “veterinarians can focus on treatment”.
A rich life for pets cannot solely be achieved by focusing on healthy life expectancy through medical solutions. A'alda aims to develop various businesses in the lifestyle area that will create a world where pet partners and humans are better integrated with society.
Join our group
Would you like to create a future,
A'alda offers a variety of opportunities that help create a fullfilling future for pets. Our vision can only be realised by collaborating with people having the same goal. We look forward to hearing from people who would like to walk with us into a future where we can spend a richer life with our pets.
- Operating in multiple countries, Various professionals from different industries are gathering at A'alda regardless of race or nationality.
- Global and challenging environment
- A'alda promotes global business development without being tied to any region or country.
- Prominent specialists from the US and Europe
- Renowned medical specialists, such as DR. THERESA FOSSUM, support our business as advisors.
- Team of IT professionals
- We will promote digital transformation in the veterinary medicine and the pet industry by welcoming members who have proven strengths in technology in other industries.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.