A’ALDA Pte. Ltd, (Singapore, CEO: Masamichi Okuda), an animal health tech company that hold “Pet to Partner – From member of family to member of society” as purpose aims to transform the health and lifestyle of pets as partners and realize the happiness of people and animals, is pleased to announce that Mr. Yasuhiro Sato has been newly appointed as an advisor.
Currently, the number of pets in the Asian region is dramatically increasing against a backdrop of remarkable economic growth and urbanization, while the shortage of veterinarians to care for pets is becoming more serious.
A’ALDA has utilized digital transformation to solve such problems and we have been a trailblazer in this field to develop and operate the IT tools specialized for veterinary hospitals and smartphone apps for pet owners to improve its usability in Japan and India.
By bringing in Mr. Sato, a leader who has many experiences in the international market, as an advisor, we aim to further expand our business, embody our statement, and enhance our presence as an animal health tech company in the Asian region.
■ Comments from Yasuhiro Sato, the Advisor of A’ALDA Pte. Ltd,.
My name is Sato, and I have just been appointed as an advisor to A’ALDA.
I myself have been a big dog lover since I was a child, and I have always had an interest in the pet-related industry. I was introduced to President Okuda by chance and strongly agreed with his vision of “Pet to Partner.
At the same time, I felt the great potential and social significance of the idea of reassessing the pet industry as a whole based on the effective use of data and comprehensively incorporating various pet-related businesses to achieve growth and provide a better society for people and pets.
I myself have been in the financial world for a long time, and have devoted myself to the development of various industries and companies and to the establishment of a better society both in Japan and overseas. Based on my extensive network, my knowledge of finance and industry, and my career as a corporate executive, I intend to do my utmost to help President Okuda realize his philosophy and help A’ALDA achieve rapid growth in the future.
■ Biography of Yasuhiro Sato, the Advisor, A’ ALDA Pte. Ltd,.
- 1976 – Graduated from Faculty of Economics, the University of Tokyo, and joined the Industrial Bank of Japan. Served in various positions including the General Manager of the General Planning Department.
- 2002 – General Manager of the International Planning Department and Senior Corporate Officer of International Banking at Mizuho Corporate Bank.
- 2003 – Executive Officer, General Manager of International Planning Department and Senior Corporate Officer of International Banking, Mizuho Corporate Bank.
- 2004 – Managing Executive Officer, Mizuho Corporate Bank.
- 2006 – Executive Managing Director and Managing Executive Officer, Mizuho Corporate Bank
- 2007 – Vice President and Deputy President Executive Officer (Chief Internal Audit Officer), Mizuho Corporate Bank.
- 2009 – Director and President of MHFG, and Non-Executive Director of MHFG
- 2011 – President of Mizuho Financial Group, and Non-Executive Director of Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- 2013 – President of Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- 2014 – Director, President and Group CEO of Mizuho FG; Non-Executive Director of Mizuho Bank, Mizuho Trust & Banking, and Mizuho Securities.
- 2015 – Chairman of the Japanese Bankers Association.
- 2018 – Chairman of the Board of Directors of Mizuho FG.
- 2020 – Vice Chairman, Japan Business Federation.
- 2022 – Advisor to A’ALDA Pte. Ltd.
■ Comments from Masamichi Okuda, CEO, A’ ALDA Ped. Ltd,.
We are pleased to welcome Mr. Yasuhiro Sato as an advisor to our company with the aim of strengthening our management structure to realize our Purpose, “Pet to Partner – From member of family to member of society”.
Mr. Sato has extensive experience and achievements at Mizuho Financial Group, both in Japan and overseas.
As we develop our pet industry platform on a global scale, it is highly significant to have a leader like Mr. Sato, who has faced complex issues in international markets, as our advisor. We will learn a lot from Ms. Sato and take on the challenge to the next stage so that we can make as many pets happy as possible.
■ About A’ALDA Pte. Ltd.
A’ALDA is an Animal Health Tech company that redefines customer’s experience, and achieves incremental tremendous growth by leveraging technology in the pet healthcare industry. Its purpose is “Pet to Partner – From member of family to member of society.”, encompassing the company’s vision to create the most innovative Animal Health Tech company. A’ALDA is developing multiple pet businesses, including a veterinary hospital business in Asian countries.
Company Name : A’ALDA Pte. Ltd,.
Headquarter : 8 Temasek Boulevard #35-02A, Suntec Tower Three, Singapore (038988)
Foundation : April 2019
Managing Director : Masamichi Okuda
Corporate Site: https://aalda.com
Company Name :A’alda Japan KK
Address : PORT ONE SHIMBASHI 3F, 6-11-8 Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0004 Japan
Foundation : July 2020
Managing Director : Kenta Tanaka
Corporate Site: https://aalda.com/company/japan/
■ Contact information for the press
A’ALDA Pte. Ltd,. Press Room